Lion One Checking offers unique benefits for UCCS students, faculty and staff.
- Free UCCS Lion OneCard – This card is both your Ent Visa® Debit Card and UCCS Student ID.
- Campus Convenience – Two ATMs and an Ent Service Center located on campus.
- Dividends – Earn dividends on your account balance.
- Free ATM Transactions – Unlimited ATM transactions at Ent and CO-OP Network ATMs. Plus, four free non-network ATM transactions per month.
- Online and Mobile Banking – Access your account, make deposits, pay bills, transfer funds and receive alerts anywhere, anytime.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
Open your UCCS Lion One Checking account online or in-person at Ent's UCCS Service Center today!
To receive your UCCS Lion OneCard, stop by Ent’s UCCS Service Center on the first floor of the University Center on campus.
There is no charge for Ent Mobile Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Please review Ent's Fee Schedule for additional service fee information. Reference Important Account Information for additional account information.
Note: If you choose an ATM outside of the Ent or CO-OP Network, a $1.50 per use fee may apply. A surcharge may also be imposed by the machine's owner. Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs are available nationwide. To find free ATMs available near you, visit Ent.com/Locations.