GET $50 For Opening A Lion One Checking
Open a new Lion One Checking account at Ent's UCCS Service Center on the first floor of the University Center and get $50* deposited into your account! It's that easy! Plus, you'll have access to all the unique benefits that the Lion One Checking account offers.
*This promotion is only applicable to your first checking account at Ent. This promotion is limited to a single payout to one new account holder on a new Lion One Checking account. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. Payout will be deposited to the account within 45 days of account opening. The checking account must be open at the time of payout. The $50 reward is tax reportable. Offer ends March 31, 2018. Qualifications apply.
Lion One Checking offers unique benefits for UCCS students, faculty and staff.
- Free UCCS Lion OneCard – This card is both your Ent Visa® Debit Card and UCCS Student ID. It gives you access to Student Housing, Activities, Dining Halls, Clyde's Cash and discounts in University Village.
- Campus Convenience – Three ATMs and an Ent Service Center located on campus.
- Dividends – Earn dividends on your account balance.
- Free ATM Transactions – Unlimited ATM transactions at Ent and CO-OP Network ATMs. Plus, four free non-network ATM transactions per month.
- Online and Mobile Banking – Access your account, make deposits, pay bills, transfer funds and receive alerts anywhere, anytime.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
Open your Lion One Checking account online or in person at Ent's UCCS Service Center, on the first floor of the University Center, today!
Note: If you are an incoming freshman, you can get your UCCS Lion OneCard at freshman orientation. Just arrive by 9 a.m., bring $5, and a current photo ID.
There is no charge for Ent Mobile Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Please review Ent's Fee Schedule for additional service fee information. Reference Important Account Information for additional account information.
Note: If you choose an ATM outside of the Ent or CO-OP Network, a $1.50 per use fee may apply. A surcharge may also be imposed by the machine's owner. Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs are available nationwide. To find free ATMs available near you, visit Ent.com/Locations.