Direct Deposit: Free, reliable, secure and convenient.
Use direct deposit to electronically deposit funds into your Ent savings, checking and money market accounts or split funds between multiple accounts.
The information you need to set up a direct deposit includes:
- Ent’s routing and transit number:
- The full account MICR number associated with the account you want to deposit funds into.
How to find your full account MICR number and pre-populated direct deposit form:
- To view your full account MICR number, select the account within online banking, then choose "VIEW MORE DETAILS".
- Download a pre-populated form to easily setup direct deposit or direct payment.
- Or, for your Ent Checking Account (or money market savings account), your full account MICR number will be a 13-digit number found to the right of the routing number on the bottom of your current checks.
Direct deposits can come from:
- Payroll checks
- Government checks, including income tax refunds
- Social Security
- Pensions and retirement income
- Other regular monthly checks
- In the military? You may be able to set up or change your direct deposit information online at https://mypay.dfas.mil/.
For assistance with setting up direct deposit, visit us at any service center or contact us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.