UCCS LionOne Checking
Lion One Checking offers unique benefits for UCCS students, faculty and staff.
- Free UCCS Lion OneCard – This card is both your Ent Visa® Debit Card and UCCS Student ID. It gives you access to Student Housing, Activities, Dining Halls, Clyde's Cash and discounts in University Village.
- Campus Convenience – Three ATMs and an Ent Service Center located on campus.
- Dividends – Earn dividends on your account balance.
- Free ATM Transactions – Unlimited ATM transactions at Ent and CO-OP Network ATMs. Plus, four free non-network ATM transactions per month.
- Online and Mobile Banking – Access your account, make deposits, pay bills, transfer funds and receive alerts anywhere, anytime.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
Note: If you are an incoming freshman, you can get your UCCS Lion OneCard at freshman orientation. Just arrive by 9 a.m., bring $5, and a current photo ID.
Note: If you choose an ATM outside of the Ent or CO-OP Network, a $1.50 per use fee may apply. A surcharge may also be imposed by the machine's owner. Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs are available nationwide. To find free ATMs available near you, visit Ent.com/Locations.