All Ent Checking Accounts offer:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee*
- Unlimited free transactions** at Ent and CO-OP ATMs
- Free Ent Visa® Debit Card(s)
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with eStatements, Bill Pay and Alerts
- And Ent Extras, a hassle-free annual reward, only at Ent
Choose the Checking Account type that meets your needs:
Enhance your Checking Account:
- Free Overdraft Transfers can protect your account from becoming overdrawn with automatic transfers from your Personal Line of Credit, Checking or Savings Account(s)
- Opt-In to Courtesy Pay to protect you from overdrafts on ATM and everyday Debit Card transactions, for a $25 per item fee
- Set up a Direct Deposit to your account from your employer, Social Security or a retirement plan
Moving your checking account to Ent? Remember to change direct deposits and automatic payments from your old account before you close it!
When moving your checking account, allow up to 30 days for your former financial institution to complete all your change requests and make sure all account owners have been added to your new account.
*ValuePLUS Checking offers no monthly fee with a $500 Average Daily Balance; otherwise, a $5/month fee applies. **At all Ent and CO-OP Network ATMs. Transactions at ATMs not owned by Ent or in partnership with the CO-OP Network may incur a $1.50 fee per transaction. ***Account owner must be 15-26 years of age. Account owner under age 18 years requires a joint owner; parent or guardian. At account expiration this account will be automatically converted to the basic Free Checking Account type available from Ent at that time. Account qualifications apply. Fees apply for additional services including receiving statements by mail. Please review Ent’s Important Account Information and Fee Schedule for additional service fee information.