Purchase, build or refinance anywhere in Colorado!
All Ent Mortgage Loans offer:
- Experienced local mortgage loan officers and local loan decisions.
- $500 Mortgage Closing Guarantee.* We’ll close your mortgage loan on time, based on the original sales contract, or we’ll credit $500 to your settlement costs at closing.
- A $75 home improvement gift card on new mortgage loans.
- A $75 Ent Extras cash reward.
Apply for your mortgage online or contact a Mortgage Loan Officer at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
Fixed Rate Loans
A good choice if you:
- Want the same interest rate over the life of the loan.
- Plan to stay in the home for several years.
- Don’t expect your income to increase significantly in coming years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Want to maximize your buying power.
- Want lower payments during the first few years you are in your home.
- Plan to stay in your home less than 10 years.
- Plan to pay off your mortgage within 10 years.
- Expect your income to significantly increase.
A good choice if you:
- Need a loan in excess of $417,000.
First-Time Home Buyer Program
- Need a lower down payment.
- Want predictable payments and meet income limitations.
Lot and Land Loans
- Have found your property before you’re ready to start building your home.
- Are ready to build your home.
Mortgage Assistance Programs
- Meet the low-to-moderate income and resident qualifications.
Choosing the right lender is important. That’s where the experience, personal service and long-term commitment of Ent’s Mortgage Loan Officers can make a big difference for you.
Standard credit qualifications apply. All loans are subject to final credit approval. Please consult your tax advisor, as interest paid on these loans usually is tax-deductible. Financing on homes in Colorado. The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Consult a tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
*$500 Mortgage Closing Guarantee is based on the mortgage loan closing date provided in the original sales contract. This guarantee is only available on purchase mortgage loans with closing dates set for a minimum of 30 days after the original purchase contract is signed. Loan closing date is subject to receipt of completed application and required supporting documentation. Required supporting documentation must be provided no less than two (2) business days after application receipt. Loan closing is subject to underwriting approval. Closing guarantee is not applicable if: a. borrower changes loan products or terms, b. closing is delayed due to seller’s failure to close on time, c. borrower fails to meet contract requirements, d. closing is delayed due to a third party requirement, including appraisal and inspection, e. closing date is not included in the contract, f. closing is delayed due to inclement weather or natural disaster, or g. loan documentation or application contains fraudulent information. Ent reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice. Guarantee paid in the form of a $500 credit on the settlement form at closing.