Mortgage Options: Different Types of Mortgage Loans
Choosing the right lender is important. That's where the experience, personal service and long-term commitment of Ent's Mortgage Loan Officers can make a big difference for you.
If you're a first-time home buyer, consider additional programs that may be available to you:
- First Time Home Buyer Program: A good choice if you need a lower down payment with predictable payments and you meet the income limitations.
- CHFA Mortgage Assistance Program: A good choice if you meet the low- to moderate-income and resident qualifications.
- Want the same interest rate over the life of the loan.
- Plan to stay in the home for several years.
- Don't expect your income to increase significantly in coming years.
- Want to maximize your buying power.
- Want lower payments.
- Plan to stay in your home or pay off your mortgage in less than 10 years.
- Expect your income to significantly increase.
- Need a loan in excess of your county's conforming loan limit.
- Want a loan with a lower down payment requirement.
- Need a loan with a lower credit score qualification.
- Want a loan with no down payment.
- Prefer a loan with no private mortgage insurance requirement.
- You are an active duty military member, veteran, reservist or National Guard member.