Business Lines of Credit
Looking to help your business meet short term expenses or handle unexpected needs? Set up a line of credit for your business quickly and easily with our streamlined application process and fast local decisions.
- A fixed rate - Draw from your line of credit whenever you need funds and make payments only when you use it.
- No annual fee or transaction fees.
- Easy access - Transfer funds via online or mobile banking, by phone or at any service center.
- Overdraft protection - When linked to your business checking account, your line of credit can be used as free overdraft protection with no overdraft transfer fees.
Commercial Loans & Lines of Credit
As Colorado's leading credit union, we review every application and underwrite every loan right here, in house. A designated Ent Corporate Banking Officer underwrites and efficiently guides each corporate loan through the lending process and provides on-going servicing after closing.
This single point of contact not only minimizes the risk of miscommunication or error, it also improves efficiency. From application to closing, our typical turn time is measured in weeks — not months.
The Flexibility Your Company Needs
Ent Commercial Loans can be structured to meet your company's unique needs. In business, change is a given. We understand and welcome the opportunity to discuss your loan's structure throughout the life of the loan.
The Advantages Add Up
While banks have customers, credit unions have member-owners. We're structured to help your business reach its goals by offering:
- Low fees.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Competitive rates.
- Revolving business lines of credit: Financing for short-term working capital needs, expansion or seasonal expenditures
- Commercial real estate loans: Competitive long-term financing options for both owner-occupied and investor real estate properties in Colorado
- Business term and equipment loans: Typically used for purchasing equipment, buying out a partner, acquiring a vehicle or improving your property or lease space
- U.S. Small Administration (SBA) 504 Loans: SBA 504 Loans are designed to finance the purchase or refinance of owner-occupied real estate or equipment with a low down payment requirement. We work closely with a local community development corporation to provide this loan option
Commercial Loans All Along the Front Range
In addition to providing loans in Colorado Springs, we can serve business members in Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, Pueblo and Teller counties.
Contact us today about a:
Business Line of Credit - apply at your local service center or call (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
Commercial Loan - if you are an established, successful business seeking financing, contact an Ent Commercial Lender.
Ent offers financing on real estate located in the state of Colorado.