Skip to main content
Move money when you need to, where you need to.
- Secure web-based Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination service for transmitting credits for direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments or other remittance type credit entries available within Online Banking.
- Transaction limits are customized to your business’s needs.
- Funds are debited the day the file is transmitted, eliminating the need for reconciliation of outstanding withdrawals.
- Files can be quickly and securely uploaded from your desktop with summary reports provided; or transaction templates can be used with detailed reports on originated files.
- Includes a variety of security features to prevent fraud; plus, free software to reduce the risk of fraudulent file transmittals.
- Domestic and international wires can be scheduled for an immediate or future-dated transfer within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Domestic transfers received before 3 p.m. Mountain Time or international transfers received before 1 p.m. Mountain Time will be processed the same day.2
- Transfer requests received after the cutoff time, on weekends, or on federal holidays will be processed the next business day.
- User Entitlements can be defined within Online Banking, including customized limits on how much can be transferred and from which accounts.
- Approval requirements can also be defined within Online Banking.
Ask for ACH and/or Wires to be enabled for your business by contacting a Business Specialist at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
1Account qualifications apply. ACH and Wires are limited to business accounts. A signed contractual agreement is required for ACH Origination Services. Reference the Funds Transfer Agreement under Important Account Information for additional terms and conditions.
2Ent’s Wire Transfer Department may contact you to confirm your request. Your funds transfer will be delayed in processing if we are unable to confirm your request or if your request is prohibited by law (this prohibition may apply to international ACH credits).