ACH Payments and Transfers: Business Wire Transfer Solutions
Move money when you need to, where you need to.
Move money through ACH:1
- Secure web-based Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination service for transmitting credits for direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments or other remittance type credit entries available within Online Banking.
- Transaction limits are customized to your business’s needs.
- Funds are debited the day the file is transmitted, eliminating the need for reconciliation of outstanding withdrawals.
- Files can be quickly and securely uploaded from your desktop with summary reports provided; or transaction templates can be used with detailed reports on originated files.
- Includes a variety of security features to prevent fraud; plus, free software to reduce the risk of fraudulent file transmittals.
Move money through Wires:2
- Domestic and international wires can be scheduled for an immediate or future-dated transfer within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Domestic transfers received before 3 p.m. Mountain Time or international transfers received before 1 p.m. Mountain Time will be processed the same day.2
- Transfer requests received after the cutoff time, on weekends, or on federal holidays will be processed the next business day.
- User Entitlements can be defined within Online Banking, including customized limits on how much can be transferred and from which accounts.
- Approval requirements can also be defined within Online Banking.
Ask for ACH and/or Wires to be enabled for your business by contacting a Business Specialist at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.