Tools to take care of your finances, so you can take care of your clients.
As Colorado's leading credit union, Ent delivers local service and exceptional value. On average, we're able to show a projected annual savings of more than $2,9111 compared to other business banking providers.
Recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court
As a Prime Financial Partner of the Colorado Lawyer Trust Account Foundation (COLTAF), Ent was recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court for its "outstanding contribution and service" in helping provide "Access to Justice" to low-income Coloradans.
Additionally, Ent Business Banking provides the accounts — including a fee-free2 COLTAF checking account — and services that deliver a seamless banking experience.
Ent’s Legal Banking Package includes:
- Business dividend checking3 – Earn dividends on your account balance at tiered rates. Plus, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee.
- Merchant services – Including:
- Debit and credit card acceptance – over the counter, electronically or via mobile
- Europay, EMV “chip” card compliant point of purchase terminal
- 24/7 live support
- Payroll services – A complete payroll processing solution with a cost savings for your business of up to 20%.4
- ACH origination services
- Remote deposit – Deposit funds remotely from your desktop
- Free online and mobile banking including Bill Pay5– Manage your accounts online and on the go. Features include:
- Entitlements to set employee permissions
- Alerts and push notifications to monitor your accounts
- Switch Accounts to link your Ent accounts within online and mobile banking
- Business lending packages
- Commercial real estate loans – Long-term purchase or refinance options
- Revolving lines of credit – Easily accessible financing with no annual fee
- Accounts receivable financing6 – Flexible, asset-based financing
- Business auto and commercial vehicle loans – Fixed-rate financing with flexible terms and no application fee
- Free Ent Business Seminars for you and your employees
Open your Legal Banking Package by contacting us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.