CHFA Mortgage Loans: Rates and Options
As a Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) Participating Lender, Ent supports affordable financing options for first-time homebuyers as well as current homeowners seeking to buy or refinance.
All CHFA loans require completion of a CHFA-sponsored homebuyer education class, which can be achieved via a free in-person class or an online class with a $99 fee.
CHFA SmartStepSM Plus*
- Purchase mortgage loans
- 30-Year fixed term, FHA, VA
- 620 Minimum borrower credit score
- Option to add a CHFA Statewide Mortgage Credit Certificate** for an annual tax credit
- Offers a CHFA Down Payment Assistance Grant
- Typically offers one of CHFA’s lowest interest rates
- Borrower must contribute a minimum of $1,000 toward purchase of home
**Per CHFA availability.
Standard credit and underwriting guidelines apply. All loans are subject to final credit approval. Financing on homes throughout Colorado. The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Consult a tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.