- Important Account Information for Our Members:
- Membership & Account Agreement: The Membership and Account Agreement covers your and our rights and responsibilities in relation to Account(s) offered to you by Ent Credit Union.
- Truth-In-Savings: for savings, checking, health savings, money market savings, IRA savings and Coverdell education savings products.
- Electronic Funds Transfers: details your rights and responsibilities under laws governing Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) as they apply to your accounts at the credit union that are established primarily for personal, family or household purposes.
- Billing Rights Notice: The Billing Right Notice pertains to open-end credit accounts only.
- Bill Pay Disclosure: Terms and conditions of the Bill Pay Service.
- Debit/ATM Card Disclosure: This is your agreement with Ent Credit Union regarding rights and responsibilities associated with obtaining an ATM Card or a Visa® Debit Card.
- Deposit Availability Policy: When a deposit is made to your account, the funds may not be available immediately.
- NCUA's "Your Insured Funds" brochure and NCUA Share Insurance Calculator
- Safe Box Agreement
- Self-Service Safe Box Agreement: Safe Box Lease Terms.
- Funds Transfer Agreement: Ent Credit Union Funds Transfers Agreement and Notice.
- Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement: Electronic services provided to you by Ent Credit Union are governed by government regulations which are discussed in this disclosure.
- Electronic Deposit Agreement: This Electronic Deposit Agreemen governs Member’s use of Ent Credit Union’s Remote Deposit Services.
- Overdraft Options: Overdraft (Courtesy Pay) Coverage on Your ATM and Everyday Debit Card transactions.
- Consumer Product and Service Disclosures
- Fee Schedule: Fee Schedule for Savings and Checking Accounts, Safe Boxes, ATM and Visa Debit Card Transactions, Miscellaneous Transactions and Negotiable Items. We appreciate your choice of Ent Credit Union for your financial business. That's why, depending on your account relationship, some of the fees on this schedule may be waived.
- Certificate Disclosure: Ent Credit Union Certificate Terms and Agreement.
- Health Savings Debit Card Disclosure: This is your agreement with Ent Credit Union regarding rights and responsibilities associated with your obtaining a Visa Health Savings Debit Card.
- Business/Corporate Product and Service Disclosures
- Business Banking Fee Schedule: Fee Schedule for Business Checking and Savings accounts, Safe Boxes, ATM and Visa Debit Card Transactions, ACH Services, Miscellaneous Transactions and Negotiable Items. We appreciate your choice of Ent Credit Union for your financial business. That's why, depending on your account relationship, some of the fees on this schedule may be waived.
- Corporate Banking Fee Schedule and Agreement: Fee Schedule for Corporate accounts, Safe Boxes, ATM and Visa Debit Card Transactions, ACH Services, Miscellaneous Transactions and Negotiable Items. We appreciate your choice of Ent Credit Union for your financial business. That's why, depending on your account relationship, some of the fees on this schedule may be waived.
- Important Loan Information
- CreditDefender - Debt Protection Plan Agreement
- DocuSign Electronic Signature Agreement
- Ent Extras - Additional Program Information
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Notice
- Personal Line of Credit Disclosure
- Prescreen & Opt Out Notice
- CFPB: What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Line of Credit Predisclosure
- The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending is available for review. The data shows geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, gender and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at 7250 Campus Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 regarding the locations where HMDA data may be inspected.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- An Equal Opportunity Lender. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, income from public assistance or if you exercise a right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Effective January 1, 2013: eStatements will be the standard statement delivery method on all new accounts. New account owners that request to receive statements by mail will incur a $2/month “By Mail Statement Service Fee.”
- Due to federal legislation, effective April 1, 2012, Ent ATM Cards can only be used for ATM account access. Purchases at merchants will no longer be allowed with an Ent ATM Card. Use Ent’s Mobile Banking App or visit Locations to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM where you can make deposits, withdrawals or transfer funds.
- Per the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACT Act) the credit union may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
- Effective January 1, 2009, Ent Visa® Debit Cards have been enabled to accept non-Visa debit transaction processing that does not require PIN authentication in certain cases. Ent partners with the NYCE network to handle such transactions. Examples of non-PIN authenticated transactions may include recurring bill payment transactions from utility or cable companies. As a cardholder you should know that such transactions will be excluded from Visa related benefits such as zero liability fraud protection and potentially could be excluded from Visa sponsored point reward programs.
- ATM deposits are subject to review and verification. Adjustments may be made to your account if there is a discrepancy between the ATM entered amount and the actual amount of the check(s) and/or cash; if a check does not meet our check acceptance policy for ATM deposits including if a check is not negotiable or if it is a third party check. For complete information regarding check holds, please reference the Deposit Availability Policy.
- Effective January 1, 2015, IRA owners are only allowed one IRA rollover per 12 months per IRA owner, regardless of the number of or types of IRAs the individual owns.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Note: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.