- Important Account Information for Our Members
- Membership & Account Agreement
- Electronic Funds Transfers
- Billing Rights Notice
- Bill Pay Disclosure
- Debit/ATM Card Disclosure
- Deposit Availability Policy
- NCUA's "Your Insured Funds" brochure and NCUA Share Insurance Calculator
- Safe Box Agreement
- Self-Service Safe Box Agreement
- Funds Transfer Agreement
- Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement
- Electronic Deposit Agreement
- Overdraft Options
- Consumer Product and Service Disclosures
- Health Savings Debit Card Disclosure
- Business/Corporate Product and Service Disclosures
- Important Loan Information
- CreditDefender - Debt Protection Plan Agreement
- DocuSign Electronic Signature Agreement
- Ent Extras - Additional Program Information
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Notice
- Personal Line of Credit Disclosure
- Prescreen & Opt Out Notice
- CFPB: What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Line of Credit Predisclosure
- The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending is available for review. The data shows geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, gender and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at 7250 Campus Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 regarding the locations where HMDA data may be inspected.
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- An Equal Opportunity Lender. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, income from public assistance or if you exercise a right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Effective January 1, 2013: eStatements will be the standard statement delivery method on all new accounts. New account owners that request to receive statements by mail will incur a $2/month “By Mail Statement Service Fee.”
- Due to federal legislation, effective April 1, 2012, Ent ATM Cards can only be used for ATM account access. Purchases at merchants will no longer be allowed with an Ent ATM Card. Use Ent’s Mobile Banking App or visit Locations to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM where you can make deposits, withdrawals or transfer funds.
- Per the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACT Act) the credit union may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
- Effective January 1, 2009, Ent Visa® Debit Cards have been enabled to accept non-Visa debit transaction processing that does not require PIN authentication in certain cases. Ent partners with the NYCE network to handle such transactions. Examples of non-PIN authenticated transactions may include recurring bill payment transactions from utility or cable companies. As a cardholder you should know that such transactions will be excluded from Visa related benefits such as zero liability fraud protection and potentially could be excluded from Visa sponsored point reward programs.
- ATM deposits are subject to review and verification. Adjustments may be made to your account if there is a discrepancy between the ATM entered amount and the actual amount of the check(s) and/or cash; if a check does not meet our check acceptance policy for ATM deposits including if a check is not negotiable or if it is a third party check. For complete information regarding check holds, please reference the Deposit Availability Policy.
- Effective January 1, 2015, IRA owners are only allowed one IRA rollover per 12 months per IRA owner, regardless of the number of or types of IRAs the individual owns.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Note: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.