In this episode, we are joined by Emma Protsik (Supervisor of Financial Coaching) and Sara Bickers (Community Educator Lead) and will cover:
- How aligning your values with a spending plan can make budgeting more fun and meaningful.
- How naming accounts and reframing money into “working hours” can help keep you on budget.
- Using a percentile-based budgeting method and how automation can help.
- How your values can shape your spending on needs, wants and savings.
- Emma and Sara’s favorite value-based spending tips.