Access your account any time from your computer, tablet or phone to:
- Review your balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds within your Ent account
- Easily toggle between your Ent accounts without having to log out
- Manage Entitlements granting users permission to your online accounts
- Contact us securely
Choose the access method that meets your needs:
• Create and manage bill pay payees, and pay bills.
• Create and manage Alerts.
• View and print eStatements, tax documents and check images.
Register for Online Banking at your local service center or by contacting a Business Specialist at (719) 574-1100 ext. 6770 or 800-525-9623 ext. 6770.
Quickly and securely toggle between your Ent accounts within Online and Mobile Banking without having to completely log out and log back in.
- Set up Switch Accounts in Online or Mobile Banking
- Add any account, as long as you have a username and password
- Entitlements (permissions) apply even when a user logs in using Switch Accounts
- All Ent accounts are eligible, including personal, business and corporate accounts
1 Account qualifications apply. ACH and Wires are limited to business accounts. A signed contractual agreement is required for ACH Origination Services. Reference the Funds Transfer Agreement under Important Account Information for additional terms and conditions.
2 Account qualifications apply. Account must be in good standing, have a valid email address and a valid mailing address.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, Touch ID and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
To be eligible for Switch Accounts, all individuals accessing an account must have unique usernames. Usernames and entitlements are granted by the account owner. Switch Accounts is a user-specific service, only the user that adds accounts to the Switch Accounts service will see or be able to toggle to the accounts linked through Switch Accounts.
There is no charge for Ent Mobile Text Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Fees may apply for additional services including receiving statements by mail. Please review Ent’s Important Account Information and Business Fee Schedule for additional service fee information.