While banks have customers, credit unions have member-owners. Becoming a member is as easy as being part of the communities we serve and opening a savings account with a $5 Share Pledge.
Membership = Ownership + Benefits:
As an Ent member, you are one of the owners of a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This means we pass our net earnings back to you in the form of:
- Higher dividends on savings
- Lower rates on loans
- Lower or no fees for services
Local Service, Nationwide Access:
- More than 25 local service centers and thousands of CO-OP Shared Branch locations.
- More than 50 local surcharge-free ATMs and thousands of surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- An extended hours call center, available at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
- Free electronic services including Online and Mobile Banking , online loan and mortgage applications, and online account opening .
Open your Ent account online , at any service center or by contacting us at
(719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 today!