At Ent, our people are our greatest asset.
That’s why we offer a competitive benefits package and a great work environment. If you are enthusiastic and member-service focused, then we’re looking for you!
Ent is an active corporate citizen in our communities and is dedicated to the belief that all employees have the opportunity to grow progressively and expand their careers.
401(k) Plan Through Securian/Minnesota Life
- Invest up to $18,500 of your earnings on a pre-tax basis, reducing taxable income
- 401(k) catch-up contributions on a pre-tax basis, up to $6,000 for employees 50 and over
- A fully vested employer contribution equal to 3% of your pay after 6 months of employment
- After one year of employment, an employer match of dollar for dollar upto 6% of compensation
- Immediate 100% vesting for the employer contribution. The employer match follows a schedule reaching 100% vesting after 4 years of employment
- Company provided Life Insurance (3X annual salary for employee - $1,000,000 max; $5,000 for spouse; $2,000 for children)
- Option to add Supplemental Life Insurance (Up to 5X annual salary or $500,000; $100,000 for spouse; $10,000 for children)
- Option to transfer Life Insurance upon exit (Portability)
- Company provided Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company provided Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (3X annual salary)
- Unlimited confidential Employee Assistance Program for employee and family (Professional counseling)
- Voluntary incentive-based Health and Wellness Program
- 1% discount on posted interest rates for loans and no origination fees after 6 months employment
- Internal training and Graded Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off schedule with options to roll-over, purchase and sell
- Volunteer Time Off program offers full-time employees 1 paid business day per quarter to volunteer at a non-profit community organization
Ent abides by the equal opportunity laws in all aspects of employment. Your ability and performance are the major criteria for success at Ent, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected under state, federal or local law.
Ent Credit Union provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Human Resources Department. Your requests for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our Human Resources Department at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 to discuss further.