While banks have customers, credit unions have member-owners. Becoming a member is as easy as being a member of the communities we serve and opening a savings account with a $5 Share Pledge.
Ent Federal Credit Union offers membership to all who live, work, worship or attend school in:
- Denver, El Paso, Pueblo and Teller counties
- The communities of Firestone, Frederick, Dacono, Ft. Lupton, Mead, and Erie in Weld county
- The Denver area zip codes of 80010, 80011, 80012, 80018 and 80019
- In addition, membership is open to civilian and military personnel of the Colorado Air National Guard, Colorado Army National Guard and those associated with Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado
- Family members of Ent members are also eligible to join.
Open your account online, stop by your nearest service center or contact us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 for more information.