With your Ent account, you have a variety of ways to pay from your computer, tablet or phone.
• Pay merchants or individuals via online and mobile banking.
• Schedule payments - one time or recurring - up to a year in advance.
• Make same-day payments ($9.95 per bill)*.
• Receive bills electronically from over 400 companies.
• Add or manage payees and eBills within online banking.
• Pay your Ent loans or loans at other financial institutions.
• Schedule transfers - one time or recurring - up to a year in advance.
• Make same-day transfers**
Use online or mobile banking
to transfer funds.
Use your mobile device to make payments in stores, in apps or online with:
*Same day payments are not available for all bills.
**Same day transfers are only available within Ent accounts and do not apply to transfers to other Financial Institution.
Please review Ent’s Important Account Information and Fee Schedule for additional service fee information. There is no charge from Ent for the Mobile Bill Pay service; however standard charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple Pay is a trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.