30-Year Fixed-Rate First-Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Program
Best choice if :
- You want or need to get into your home with minimum down payment.
- You want predictable mortgage payments.
- Have not owned a home in the past 3 years.
- As little as 3% down payment.
- Long term fixed rate.
- Reduced mortgage insurance premiums.
CHFA Mortgage Assistance Program
As a Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) Participating Lender, Ent supports affordable financing options for first-time homebuyers. CHFA may be a good choice for you if you meet the low- to moderate-income and resident qualifications.
Standard credit qualifications apply. All loans are subject to final credit approval. Please consult your tax advisor, as interest paid on these loans usually is tax-deductible. Financing on homes in Colorado. The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Consult a tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.