Tell us your travel plans to help us better monitor your Ent Debit Card.
By notifying Ent with a travel note before you leave, you minimize the chances of your debit card being flagged for suspicious activity.
It’s easy to add a travel note to your debit card within online or mobile banking:
- Log in to Ent Online Banking or our mobile app
- Click on Services
- Click on Card Controls
- Select “Add travel note” from the list of debit card options
- Select the card(s) you would like to add a travel note to
- Select your start date and end date
- Select your destination(s)
- Confirm your phone number
- Click Submit
If you have additional questions regarding travel notes, please contact us (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
Please Note: A travel note assists us with fraud monitoring and reduces the chance of restrictions taking place on legitimate transactions – but it does not guarantee that a block will not take place.
There is no charge for Ent Mobile Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.