Banking is still easy with Ent
With so many things getting harder these days, it’s good to know banking with Ent is still easy, safe and secure.
Online and Mobile banking is still the quickest!
Check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
They're still open: drive-up teller and ITM/ATM service.
Get cash, deposit checks and more from the safety of your car. See how it works.
Need to talk to us? We’re here to help!
Please know it may take us longer than normal to answer your call. Just need your balance and can’t get online? Simply follow the automated prompts for faster service.
(719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Beware of Coronavirus fraudsters.
Important: the IRS will not contact you for your banking or personal information for your Economic Impact Payment. If someone does, it is a scam. Per the IRS, payments will begin April 15, 2020. For your security, rely on IRS.gov/Coronavirus for information.
- If your 2018 or 2019 tax return included your banking information, you don’t need to do anything to receive your money. Use the soon-to-be-live IRS “Get My Payment” application to check your payment status, confirm payment type and more.
- If you did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019, you may file for your payment on the IRS site.
- Protect your identity and your money by never providing account, social security numbers or other personal/banking information.
- The 2019 income tax filing and payment deadlines for all taxpayers who file and pay their Federal income taxes on April 15, 2020, are automatically extended until July 15, 2020.
We know that during these challenging times, having access to your credit union so you can continue banking without interruption is more important than ever. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely, securely and in the way that is most convenient for you.
Vice President of Electronic Banking
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs
- Economic Impact Payments
- Financial Tools & Resources
- Member FAQs
- Our Locations
- Current Closures
- Security Center
- GreenPath Financial Wellness
- World Health Organization
- Colorado Department of Public Health
- New IRS Payment Deadline
- Coronavirus Scams
Ask For or Give Help
Stay Connected with Online/Mobile Banking
Transfer funds, pay your bills and Ent loans, check your balance and view your budget all from your mobile devices. Keep yourself and others safe by going online for your banking needs.Digital Banking Solutions
Colorado strong - we put our members first
We’ve ramped up our community investments to assist with food insecurities and financial hardships caused by this global virus.Community Impact
Member Relief Program
If you're facing financial hardship due to an interruption in your income, we will work with you to ease the burden of your Ent loan payments.
Ent Loan Options