We invite all non-profit agencies that benefit youth in the Pikes Peak, Pueblo and Denver areas to apply for an Ent Youth Endowment Series (YES) grant.
Recipient agencies are selected by a volunteer panel of Ent employees. Grant applications are evaluated on criteria including:
- General benefit to the community
- Potential ability to use the grant to obtain additional funds
- Degree of current community support
Applications are closed for 2018 YES Grants. Applications for 2019 may be submitted beginning January 2, 2019.
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Children’s Advocacy Center for the Pikes Peak Region, Inc.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation
- Children’s Literacy Center
- Colorado Springs Amateur Hockey Association – Adaptive Hockey Division
- Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region
- Drive Smart Colorado
- Home Front Cares
- Homeward Pikes Peak
- Kidpower of Colorado
- Kids in Need of Dentistry
- Partners in Housing
- Peak Education
- Restore Innocence
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado
- Special Kids Special Families, Inc.
- Sweet Dream in a Bag Inc.