We invite all non-profit agencies that benefit youth in the Pikes Peak, Pueblo and Denver areas to apply for an Ent Youth Endowment Series (YES) grant.
Recipient agencies are selected by a volunteer panel of Ent employees. Grant applications are evaluated on criteria including:
- General benefit to the community
- Potential ability to use the grant to obtain additional funds
- Degree of current community support
Applications are closed for 2018 YES Grants. Applications for 2019 may be submitted beginning January 2, 2019.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Inc.
- Children's Advocacy Center of the Pikes Peak Region (Safe Passage)
- Colorado Center for the Blind
- Colorado Springs Teen Court, Inc.
- Colorado Springs Therapeutic Riding Center
- Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Colorado Springs
- Kidpower of Colorado
- Knights of Heroes Foundation
- Lutheran Social Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - Colorado Springs
- The Resource Exchange, Inc.
- Restore Innocence
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado
- Special Kids Special Families, Inc.
- Suicide Prevention Partnership of the Pikes Peak Region
- The Adoption Exchange