We invite all non-profit agencies that benefit youth in the Pikes Peak, Pueblo and Denver areas to apply for an Ent Youth Endowment Series (YES) grant.
Recipient agencies are selected by a volunteer panel of Ent employees. Grant applications are evaluated on criteria including:
- General benefit to the community
- Potential ability to use the grant to obtain additional funds
- Degree of current community support
Submissions for 2017 are closed. Applications will be accepted electronically for 2018 via an online submission form between January 2 and February 15, 2018.
2017 YES award recipients for the Pikes Peak Area were:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Inc.
- Children's Advocacy Center of the Pikes Peak Region (Safe Passage)
- Colorado Center for the Blind
- Colorado Springs Teen Court, Inc.
- Colorado Springs Therapeutic Riding Center
- Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Colorado Springs
- Kidpower of Colorado
- Knights of Heroes Foundation
- Lutheran Social Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - Colorado Springs
- The Resource Exchange, Inc.
- Restore Innocence
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado
- Special Kids Special Families, Inc.
- Suicide Prevention Partnership of the Pikes Peak Region
- The Adoption Exchange
2017 YES award recipients for Denver Area were:
- A Precious Child, Inc.
- Adoption Options
- Child Advocates - Denver CASA
- Denver Children's Advocacy Center
- Mi Casa Resource Center
- Stephen T. Marchello Scholarship Foundation - A Legacy of Hope
- Sweet Dreams in a Bag, Inc.