The following 2017 Tax Documents are now available within Online Banking:
- 1098 – created for Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- 1098-MORT – created for Mortgage Loans
- 1099-INT – created for each Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number that earned more than $10 in dividends via their Savings/Money Market Savings/Checking and/or Certificate Accounts during the tax year.
- 1099-R – created for distributions out of IRA Accounts
- 1099-SA – created for distributions out of Health Savings Accounts
Within Online Banking, select the Statements tab from the main menu to access the Tax Documents feature.
Copies of all Ent related Tax Documents are typically available online by the first week of February for the prior tax year. If you have more than one Ent account, your tax documents will be grouped online by Social Security number.
Please note: Only annual dividends of $10 or more are reported to the IRS as interest income. If your dividends were less than $10, a form 1099-INT was not prepared for the tax year.