Simple to setup. Simple to pay.
The mobile payment service that works virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your Ent Visa® Debit or Credit Card.* From local grocery stores to corner coffee shops, it’s a payment option that is highly secure and simple to use with the latest Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Open the Samsung Pay App and sign in with your Samsung account log in
- Register your fingerprint if you haven’t done so already
- Create an alternate four-digit Samsung Pay PIN
- Select ‘Add Card’
- Use your device’s camera to capture your card information or enter it manually
- When prompted, enter the additional information needed
- Validate the card by following the instructions on your phone and in a few minutes your card will be active
If you’re having problems uploading your card, call us at (719) 550-6225 or 800-525-9623 ext. 6225.
Supported Samsung Devices:
Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and Gear S2
For a full list of compatible devices, please visit Samsung.com/pay.
©2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
*Please review Ent’s Important Account Information including the Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement, and Debit/ATM Card Disclosure for additional service information.
Samsung Pay works virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your debit or credit card. From the grocery store to the coffee shop to your favorite clothing store, Samsung Pay is the only mobile payment service that works at the majority of U.S. retail locations.
Note: It’s better to use your physical card in situations where customers don’t swipe cards themselves (e.g. sit-down restaurants, hotels, auto shops, etc.). Samsung Pay does not currently work at gas station pumps with dip readers, but will work at most gas station cashier card readers.