April 26, 2017
Ent Credit Union awarded 34 Colorado nonprofit agencies a total of $90,000 through its 2017 Youth Endowment Series (YES) Grants program.
The recipient agencies include:
- A Precious Child
- Adoption Options
- Assistance League of Pueblo
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado Inc.
- Child Advocates-Denver CASA
- Children’s Advocacy Center for the Pikes Peak Region, Inc.
- Colorado Center for the Blind
- Colorado Springs Teen Court, Inc.
- Colorado Springs Therapeutic Riding Center (CSTRC)
- Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region
- Denver Children’s Advocacy Center
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Colorado Springs
- Kidpower of Colorado
- Knights of Heroes Foundation
- Lutheran Social Services
- Mi Casa Resource Center
- Mountain Park Environmental Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Colorado Springs
- Pueblo Child Advocacy Center
- Pueblo Children’s Chorale, Inc.
- Pueblo Zoological Society
- Resource Exchange, Inc.
- Restore Innocence
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado
- Sangre de Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care
- Soaring Eagles Center for Autism
- Special Kids Special Families, Inc.
- Stephen T. Marchello Scholarship Foundation – A Legacy of Hope Scholarships for Children
- Suicide Prevention Partnership
- Sweet Dream in a Bag, Inc.
- The Adoption Exchange – Colorado Springs
- The Adoption Exchange – Pueblo
- Tri-Lakes Cares
Since its inception in 2000, Ent’s YES Grants program has awarded more than $1 million in grants to more than 130 Colorado nonprofits that serve the diverse health, human services and other needs of children.
An Ent employee panel reviewed all grant applications and made funding recommendations based on the purpose of the grant and the projected benefit to the community, among other criteria. For more information about the YES Grants program, visit Ent.com/YESGrants.
Ent Credit Union is the leading financial institution in southern Colorado with more than $4.8 billion in assets and more than 280,000 members. The credit union provides a full range of financial solutions through 27 service centers, online, mobile and telephone banking services, a Colorado call center and both a consumer and a mortgage loan center. Ent is a not-for-profit, community-chartered credit union with membership open to businesses and individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, Pueblo and Teller counties, as well as select communities in Weld and Adams counties. Ent is an Equal Housing and Equal Opportunity Lender, federally insured by the NCUA.