ClickSwitch is Easy!
Get Ready to Move – No Cardboard Boxes Needed!
Change is good.
Switching banks can be a lot of work, but we’ve made moving easy. We’re pleased to offer you a fast, secure and free way to switch your automatic payments and direct deposits. No cardboard boxes required.
We’ve partnered with ClickSWITCH™ to make transferring your account information fast and painless — It’s fully automated, convenient and takes as little as 10 minutes. Moving your accounts is easy!
Here’s how ClickSWITCH Works:
- Access Ent’s ClickSWITCH portal here: ent.clickswitch.com.
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided.
- Create your personal password.
- When prompted, enter your new password, and log in.
- Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
- ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
- Switch SummaryView the progress and details of your requested switches.
- Switch StatusTrack and see confirmation when your account has been switched to us.
Balance AssistAdvises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Ent is complete, we suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
– links to https://ent.clickswitch.com
The switch process requires that an Ent Checking Account is currently open and in good standing. Processing may take up to 30 days by the originating financial institution.