While banks have customers, credit unions have member-owners. Becoming a member is as easy as being part of the communities we serve and opening a savings account with a $5 Share Pledge.
Membership = Ownership + Benefits:
As an Ent member, you are one of the owners of a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This means we pass our net earnings back to you in the form of:
- Higher dividends on savings
- Lower rates on loans
- Lower or no fees for services
Local Service, Nationwide Access:
- More than 25 local service centers and thousands of CO-OP Shared Branch locations.
- More than 50 local surcharge-free ATMs and thousands of surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- An extended hours call center, available at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
- Free electronic services including Online and Mobile Banking, online loan and mortgage applications, and online account opening.
Open your Ent account online, at any service center or by contacting us at
(719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 today!
Ent is the nation’s largest Colorado-based credit union and the largest local financial institution in the Pikes Peak Region.
Credit Union Statistics (as of December 2016)
- Assets: $4,739,488,092
- Shares: $3,923,872,602
- Loans: $3,591,411,755
- Members: 280,861
- Statement of Financial Condition (December 2016)
- Latest Annual Report (2015)
- Member NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), insured by NCUSIF (National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund)
- Equal Housing Lender
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Lender