Ent is your on-base credit union with locations at Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB and Buckley AFB.
If you are an Ent member on active duty or serve with the Reserves or National Guard, we offer benefits to help meet your unique needs while stationed in Colorado and during deployment.
Questions? Contact CMSgt (Ret) Dave McAfee, Ent's Military Relationship Manager at (719) 433-3465.
Military veterans can take advantage of Ent’s 15- and 30-year VA Mortgage Loan options.
A VA Mortgage loan can allow you to:
Buy a home with no down payment
- Refinance to lower your monthly payments
- Save more, with no requirement for Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
A small personal loan is available to Ent members in the military experiencing a financial challenge or emergency. This short-term loan is designed to help you rebuild or repair your credit, improve your cash flow and increase your money management skills.
- The Asset Recovery Kit (ARK) loan includes: a no-interest personal loan up to $500; flexible terms from 2 to 12 months; and financial counseling to help you plan and be better prepared for the future.
- Online and Mobile Banking allow you to bank anywhere, anytime. Deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills and more.
- Shared Branching through the Credit Union Service Center Network lets you transact on your Ent account at any participating credit union. You can also transact on accounts you have at other partner credit unions at our base service centers .
- The Armed Forces Financial Network (AFFN) ATM Locator and the CO-OP Network ATM Locator can help you find an ATM worldwide without paying foreign ATM service fees.
If you are being deployed or have an APO/FPO military mailing address, our free Online and Mobile Bankin g services provide easy access to your account.
Use these additional resources to help make your deployment, TDY assignment or PCS easier:
Ent honors the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) which may entitle you to a reduced rate on your Ent loan(s). SCRA protections include:
- Reducing interest to 6% APR* on pre-service loans and obligations.
- Requiring court action before a service member’s family can be evicted from rental property.
- Allowing termination of a pre-service residential lease.
- Allowing service members to maintain their state of residence for tax purposes despite serving at military locations in other states.