Ent Awards 2019 Youth Endowment Series Grants to 37 Colorado Nonprofits
Ent Credit Union awarded 37 Colorado nonprofit agencies a total of $110,000 through its 2019 Youth Endowment Series (YES) Grants program.
The recipient agencies include:
- Angels of America’s Fallen
- Assistance League of Colorado Springs
- Assistance League of Pueblo
- Basket of Hope
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Care and Share Pikes Peak Region
- Care and Share, Inc. – Pueblo Region
- CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties
- CASA of Jefferson & Gilpin Counties
- CASA of Pueblo
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Clothes to Kids of Denver, Inc.
- Community Partnership Family Resource Center/Community Coalition for Families and Children
- Community Partnership for Child Development
- Denver Children’s Advocacy Center
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Colorado Springs
- Dream Centers of Colorado Springs
- Environmental Learning for Kids
- Family Promise/Interfaith Hospitality Network of Colorado Springs
- Help & Hope – Castle Rock Community Inter-Church Task Force
- Hope & Home
- Jeffco Action Center, Inc. – Grub Hub Program
- Leadership Pikes Peak
- National Alliance of Mental Illness
- PlayDate Inc.
- Pueblo Rape Crisis Services - Pueblo SANE/SART Inc.
- Safe Passage/Children’s Advocacy Center of Pikes Peak
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- Spark the Change Colorado
- Sweet Dream in a Bag
- The Adoption Exchange, Inc.
- Tri-Lakes Cares
Since its inception in 2000, the YES Grants program has awarded more than $1.2 million in grants to more than 168 Colorado nonprofits that serve the diverse health, human services and other needs of children. This year, 37 Colorado nonprofit agencies received a total of $110,000, in YES Grants.
An Ent employee panel reviewed all grant applications and made funding recommendations based on the purpose of the grant and the projected benefit to the community, among other criteria. For more information about the YES Grants program, visit Ent.com/YESGrants.
Founded in 1957, Ent Credit Union is a different kind of financial institution, committed to improving members’ financial quality of life and returning value through better rates, lower fees and Ent Extras® cash rewards. Colorado’s leading credit union, Ent has more than $5.4 billion in assets, more than 330,000 members and more than 30 convenient service center locations along the Front Range. In 2018, Forbes’ inaugural “Best-In-State Credit Unions” survey ranked Ent #1 in the state of Colorado. As a not-for-profit, community-chartered credit union, Ent’s membership is open to businesses and individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Elbert, Fremont, Jefferson, Larimer, Pueblo, Teller and Weld counties. Ent is an Equal Housing and Equal Opportunity Lender, insured by the NCUA.