Tools to take care of your finances, so you can take care of your clients.
As Colorado's leading credit union, Ent delivers local service and exceptional value. On average, we're able to show a projected annual savings of more than $1,4451 compared to other business banking providers.
Recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court
As a Prime Financial Partner of the Colorado Lawyer Trust Account Foundation (COLTAF), Ent was recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court for its "outstanding contribution and service" in helping provide "Access to Justice" to low-income Coloradans.
Additionally, Ent Business Banking provides the accounts — including a fee-free2 COLTAF checking account — and services that deliver a seamless banking experience.
Ent’s Legal Banking Package includes:
- Business dividend checking3 – Earn dividends on your account balance at tiered rates. Plus, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee.
- Merchant services – Including:
- Debit and credit card acceptance – over the counter, electronically or via mobile
- Europay, EMV “chip” card compliant point of purchase terminal
- 24/7 live support
- Our partner Newtek will meet or beat your current merchant services pricing or pay you $250.4
- Payroll services – A complete payroll processing solution with a cost savings for your business of up to 20%.5
- Remote deposit – Deposit funds remotely from your desktop
- Free online and mobile banking including Bill Pay6– Manage your accounts online and on the go. Features include:
- Entitlements to set employee permissions
- Alerts and push notifications to monitor your accounts
- Switch Accounts to link your Ent accounts within online and mobile banking
- Business lending packages
- Commercial real estate loans – Long-term purchase or refinance options
- Revolving lines of credit – Easily accessible financing with no annual fee
- Accounts receivable financing7 – Flexible, asset-based financing
- Business auto and commercial vehicle loans – Fixed-rate financing with flexible terms and no application fee
- Free Ent Business Seminars for you and your employees
Open your Legal Banking Package by contacting an Ent Business Banker at (719) 574-1100 ext. 6770 or 800-525-9623 ext. 6770.
1Average savings calculated based on all first quarter 2018 proposals completed for prospective business accounts.
2There are no fees related to the maintenance of this account. Any other fees related to the use of this account are detailed in the Business Banking Fee Schedule.
3Business Dividend Checking Account requires a $100 minimum deposit to open. Per item fees apply – $.30 for each transaction item over 350 per month. The account will be credited all dividends during the statement billing period.
4Ent has partnered with Newtek Merchant Solutions to provide electronic payment processing services. Newtek Merchant Services is offering $250 to your business if it cannot meet or beat the “true effective rate” of your current Merchant Processing provider. The $250 will be paid in the form of a check within 30 days. Offer not available to Square merchant customers. Rate and price comparisons are based upon the “true effective rate” calculations provided by Newtek Merchant Services. The Merchant’s most recent two (2) months' credit card processing statements are required to calculate the “true effective rate”.
Pricing comparison applies to Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover Network® credit card processing rates and other normal monthly fees only, not to include one-time set-up, hardware or software fees. Limit one offer per merchant relationship/business entity. Other restrictions may apply.
5Ent has partnered with Newtek Payroll™ to provide complete payroll processing solutions. Twenty-percent cost savings based on Newtek Payroll’s comparison of their pricing effective 1/1/2015 with Payroll service pricing from ADP and Paychex.
6There is no charge for Ent Mobile Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
7Account qualifications apply. Fees apply for additional account services. Please review Ent's Business Banking Fee Schedule for additional service fee information.