Ent Credit Union
$1,000 Ent Mortgage Member Giveaway
Winners by Region
Todd J. , Allan S., Travis H., Leon D., Chason R., Kasey S., Robert C., Tomas C., James A., Emily R.
Jay G., Marisol V., Melody J., Jameson C., Aaron D., Joshua A., James T., Jacob S., Norma Q., Paul J., Wade F., Jazmin C., Jean R., Kevin C., Lynn W., Basilio R., Deanna M., Erin G., Lamonte W., Felicia M.
Carol S., Brenda B., Jana R., Paul F., James Y., Pablo C., Anelyn S., Hunter W., Vicki Q., Susan H., Colleen R., Tracy M., Paul G., Nancy L., Paul M., Delane B., Patrick P., Emily C., Michael E., Brian B., Carmina L., Michael G., Marsha G., Randall C., Marla H., Isabella M., Connor F., James W., Taryn V., Vickie S., Daniel K., Kayleigh G., Vicky N, Jonathan S., Andrea M., Richard W., Janet C., Stephen S., Donna M., Michael S., Jeff C., Dawn N., Justin R., Scott S., Chandra P.
Christopher L., Adam M., Hallie Y., Cody P., Nancy M., Joseph E., Kayla I., Donna H., Jennifer D., Sarah P., Barbara K., Betty G., Erica K., Roxanne G., Gina J., Giles B., Ross F., Kyle G., Darrel P., Katie G., Joshua G., Daniel L., Christopher B. , Michelle W., Randi T.
1. No purchase from Ent is necessary to enter the $1,000 Ent Mortgage Member Giveaway (“Giveaway”). Each Giveaway entry will have an equal chance, per region, of winning.
2. Sponsor: Ent Credit Union (“Ent”) is the sponsor of the Giveaway. Ent’s business address is 11550 Ent Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway period ends December 31, 2021 Mountain Time (“MT”.) (“Giveaway Period”).
4. Eligibility: To qualify for the Giveaway, entrants must meet the following eligibility criteria as of December 31, 2021.
- a. Each entrant must be an Ent member and have an Ent account that meets all the following criteria on a single account:
- i. The account must have an eligible mortgage loan, as defined by Ent, with at least one (1) mortgage payment made.
- ii. The primary mortgage member must have an Ent checking account that includes an activated Ent Visa® debit card.
- iii. An average daily balance of the checking shares on the account must be $2,500.00 or less.
- iv. All shares and loans on the account must be in good standing.
- b. The primary mortgage member has not opted out of receiving Ent marketing materials.
- c. Ent employees, officials, and their immediate family members and/ or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- d. Ent Business Banking and Ent Corporate Banking accounts are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
5. Entry: Entrants that meet the eligibility requirements automatically receive one (1) entry in the Giveaway. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
6. Prize and Drawing: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in four (4) random drawings on January 3, 2022. The drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Ent. One hundred (100) winners will receive a prize of $1,000 each. The four (4) lists of eligible entrants will be separated by each geographical region. The geographical region is based on the primary members’ physical address on the eligible Ent account. Note: primary members with a physical address outside of Colorado will be placed in the Pikes Peak region drawing. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries and prizes per region.
- a. North region will include 10 winners. Based on the Ent’s estimate, the odds of winning are approximately 10 out of 100 from the following counties: Clear Creek, Eagle, Garfield, Gilpin, Grand, Jackson, Larimer, Logan, Moffat, Morgan, Phillips, Rio Blanco, Routt, Sedgwick, Summit, Washington, Weld, Yuma.
- b. Metro-Denver region will include 20 winners. Based on the Ent’s estimate, the odds of winning are approximately 20 out of 439 from the following counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson.
- c. Pikes Peak region will include 45 winners. Based on the Ent’s estimate, the odds of winning are approximately 45 out of 4,264 from the following counties: Cheyenne, El Paso, Elbert, Kit Carson, Lincoln, Park, Teller.
- d. South region will include 25 winners. Based on the Ent’s estimate, the odds of winning are approximately 25 out of 962 and includes the following counties: Alamosa, Archuleta, Baca, Bent, Chaffee, Conejos, Costilla, Crowley, Custer, Delta, Dolores, Fremont, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Kiowa, La Plata, Lake, Las Animas, Mesa, Mineral, Montezuma, Montrose, Otero, Ouray, Pitkin, Prowers, Pueblo, Rio Grande, Saguache, San Juan, San Miguel.
7. Winner Notification: Ent will notify potential winners by the telephone and email provided on the eligible account no more than ten (10) business days after being selected. In the event a winner 1) declines their prize, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release within the specified time frame, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the eligible entries per region and granted the prize. Ent is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Ent be liable for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
8. Liability/General Rules: Ent is not responsible for any loss that may occur in connection with the Giveaway. Entrants agree to not hold the Ent and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, representatives and agents responsible for any negligence, claimers, liability, injury, property loss or other damages of the entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize. The Ent is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associate with the Giveaway. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred by winner. Ent reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Giveaway and redemption of the prizes.
9. Collection of Award: The random drawing will be held December 31, 2021. Winners will be required to complete, sign and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release prior to distribution of the award. Amounts will be deposited into the winning member’s Ent Savings Account within approximately 10 business days of the Marketing Department’s receipt of the completed/signed affidavit. If the required affidavit is not completed, signed, notarized and received by the Marketing Department within 30 days of winner notification, an alternate winner from the original winner’s region will be selected.
10. Tax Issues: Ent will report all prize winnings to the appropriate agencies as required by applicable law. The winners are solely responsible for all local, state and/or federal taxes and will be required to furnish a taxpayer identification number prior to claiming any prize.
11. Publicity Authorization: The winners agree to permit Ent to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Ent materials without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
12. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and shall be held in Colorado Springs, CO; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration, and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees; other than entrants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., cost associated with entering this Giveaway), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Ent in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Colorado, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
(719) 574-1100 ∙ 800-525-9623 ∙ Ent.com
Insured by NCUA | Equal Housing Opportunity| © 2022 Ent Credit Union