Business Payments: Setting Up a Merchant Account to Receive Payment
With your Ent account, you have a variety of ways to pay from your computer, tablet or phone.
- Pay merchants or individuals via Online and Mobile Banking.
- Schedule payments - one time or recurring - up to a year in advance.
- Make same-day payments ($9.95 per bill).*
- Receive bills electronically from over 400 companies.
- Add or manage payees and eBills.
- Make purchases with your iPhone®6 or 6 Plus.
- Pay for items in stores without swiping your card.
- Pay for items in apps without entering your information.
- Authorize transactions using Touch ID.
- Available on Ent Visa® Debit and Credit Cards.
- Pay vendors or make other remittance credit entries.
- Schedule payments and upload files.
- Payments debited the day the file is transmitted.
- Detail and Summary Reports.
- Pay your Ent loans or transfer funds to other Ent accounts.
- Schedule transfers - one time or recurring - up to a year in advance.
- Make same-day transfers.**
Looking to accept payments, rather than make them?
It’s been proven that customers spend more per sale and purchase more often when they use their credit and debit cards. Ent offers electronic payment processing services*** for your business, including the ability to accept payments securely using your smartphone.
Questions about payments? Call us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 or stop by a local service center.
Still have questions?
*Same-day payments are not available for all bills.
**Same-day transfers are only available within Ent accounts and do not apply to transfers to other financial institutions.
***Ent has partnered with Newtek Merchant Solutions to provide electronic payment processing services. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Trademark Blackberry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Ent Credit Union is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.
Account qualifications apply. Please review Ent’s Important Account Information and Business Fee Schedule for additional information.
There is no charge for Ent Mobile Text Banking or the Ent Mobile Banking App; however, charges from your mobile service provider may apply. Please review Ent’s Important Account Information and Fee Schedule for additional information.
Google Play, Google Pay and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, Touch ID, Apple Pay and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.