Tools to take care of your finances, so you can take care of your patients.
Ent’s Medical Banking Package includes:
- Business dividend checking1 – Earn dividends at tiered rates. Plus, you pay no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees.
- Medical lending options
- Commercial real estate loans – long-term purchase or refinance options
- Equipment financing
- Revolving lines of credit – easily accessible financing with no annual fee
- Merchant services – Including:
- Debit and credit card acceptance – over the counter, electronically or via mobile
- Europay, EMV “chip” card compliant point of purchase terminal
- 24/7 live support
- Our partner Newtek will meet or beat your current merchant services pricing or pay you $250.2
- Payroll services – A complete payroll processing solution with a cost savings for your business of up to 20%.3 Try it FREE for 90 days4 and enjoy:
- 24/7online input and access to reports
- Payroll register and management reports, year-end reports and W-2s
- Direct deposit of payroll or pay cards available
- Employee self-service to view and print pay stubs and payroll history
- Remote deposit – Deposit funds remotely from your desktop
- Free online and mobile banking including Bill Pay – Manage your accounts online with:
- Entitlements to set employee permissions
- Alerts and push notifications to monitor your accounts
- Switch Accounts to link your Ent accounts within online and mobile banking
- Business auto and commercial vehicle loans – Fixed-rate financing with flexible terms and no application fee
- Free Ent Business Seminars for you and your employees
Open your Ent Medical Banking Package at your local service center or contact us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
Ent in its sole discretion reserves the right to review and approve business applications that will qualify for this account. (Qualified examples may include the following designations: MD, DDS, LPC, Ph.D., DMD, DO, LCSW, and VMD.)
Ent does not charge for Mobile Banking; however, charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
1Business Dividend Checking Account requires a $100 minimum deposit to open. Per item fees apply – $0.30 for each transaction item over 350 per month. The account will be credited all dividends during the statement billing period.
2Ent has partnered with Newtek Merchant Solutions to provide electronic payment processing services. Newtek Merchant Services is offering $250 to your business if they cannot meet or beat your “true effective rate” for your current Merchant Processing provider. The $250 will be paid in the form of a check within 30 days. Offer available to new merchant customers only. Rate and price comparisons are based upon the “true effective rate” calculations provided by Newtek Merchant Services. The merchant’s most recent two (2) month’s credit card processing statements are required to calculate the “true effective rate.” Pricing comparison applies to Visa® and MasterCard® credit card processing rates and fees only, not to include onetime set up, hardware or software fees. Limit one offer per merchant relationship/business entity.
3Twenty percent cost savings based on Newtek Payroll’s comparison of their pricing with Payroll service pricing from ADP and Paychex.
4There are set-up fees that will apply for converting your account and also, if applicable, there are set-up fees for PTO, GL Interface, distribution fees and time and attendance fees. Those fees are not waived.