Tools to take care of your finances, so you can take care of your business.
As southern Colorado's leading financial institution, Ent delivers local service and exceptional value. On average, we're able to show a projected annual savings of more than $1,4451 compared to a business' current banking provider.
Ent’s CPA Banking Package includes:
- Business dividend checking2 – Earn dividends on your account balance at tiered rates. Plus, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee.
- Merchant services – Including:
- Debit and credit card acceptance – over the counter, electronically or via Mobile
- Europay, EMV “chip” card compliant point of purchase terminal
- 24/7 live support
- Our partner Newtek will meet or beat your current merchant services pricing or pay you $250.3
- Payroll services – A complete payroll processing solution with a cost savings for your business of up to 20%.4
- Remote deposit – Deposit funds remotely from your desktop
- Free online and mobile banking including Bill Pay5 – Manage your accounts online and on the go, features include:
- Entitlements to set employee permissions
- Alerts and push notifications to monitor your accounts
- Switch Accounts to link your Ent accounts within online and mobile banking
- Business lending packages
- Commercial real estate loans – Long-term purchase or refinance options
- Revolving lines of credit – Easily accessible financing with no annual fee
- Accounts receivable financing6 – Flexible, asset-based financing
- Business auto and commercial vehicle loans – Fixed-rate financing with flexible terms and no application fee
- Free Ent Business Seminars for you and your employees
Open your CPA Banking Package at your local service center or by contacting us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.
1Average savings calculated based on all first quarter 2018 proposals completed for prospective business accounts.
2Business Dividend Checking Account requires a $100 minimum deposit to open. Per item fees apply – $.30 for each transaction item over 350 per month. The account will be credited all dividends during the statement billing period.
3Ent has partnered with Newtek Merchant Solutions to provide electronic payment processing services. Newtek Merchant Services is offering $250 to your business if it cannot meet or beat the “true effective rate” of your current Merchant Processing provider. The $250 will be paid in the form of a check within 30 days. Offer not available to Square merchant customers. Rate and price comparisons are based upon the “true effective rate” calculations provided by Newtek Merchant Services. The Merchant’s most recent two (2) month’s credit card processing statements are required to calculate the “true effective rate”.
Pricing comparison applies to Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover Network® credit card processing rates and other normal monthly fees only, not to include one-time set-up, hardware or software fees. Limit one offer per merchant relationship/business entity. Other restrictions may apply.
4Ent has partnered with Newtek Payroll™ to provide complete payroll processing solutions. Twenty-percent cost savings based on Newtek Payroll’s comparison of their pricing effective 1/1/2015 with Payroll service pricing from ADP and Paychex.
5There is no charge for Ent Mobile Banking; however charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
6Account qualifications apply. Fees apply for additional account services. Please review Ent's Business Fee Schedule for additional service fee information.