Benefits you can bank on, from a not-for-profit financial institution.
As Colorado's leading credit union, Ent delivers local service and exceptional value. On average, we're able to show a projected annual savings of more than $2,5901 compared to an organization's current banking provider.
Your local, designated Ent Business Banker can help you select the financial services best suited to help your organization save and succeed. In addition to a personalized banking experience, Ent's Nonprofit Banking Package also provides Business Dividend Checking with no maintenance fee.
Get More from the Ent Visa CommUNITY Credit Card
Designed specifically for nonprofits, the Ent Visa CommUNITY Credit Card2 does not require a personal guarantee: credit is based on your organization, not on personal assets. Additional advantages include:
- Expense management tools
- Free employee cards - and the ability to set employee credit limits
- Consolidated statements - with charges grouped by cardmember
Ent's Nonprofit Banking Package includes:
- Earn dividends on your account balance at tiered rates (no maintenance fee)
- Access your account via a free debit card
- Business Term and Equipment Loans - For purchasing equipment or making property improvements
- Commercial Real Estate Loans - Long-term purchase or refinance options
- Revolving Lines of Credit - Easily accessible financing with no annual fee
- Earn dividends at tiered money market rates
- Fund access flexibility
- Real-time account access and monitoring via Alerts (email, text and push notifications)
- Entitlements - Allow additional users access to features and services, per account owner's preference
- Free Online Banking Remote Deposit service5 - Employees can scan checks from their computer using a Panini check reader or TWAIN compliant desktop scanner
Open your Nonprofit Banking Package by contacting us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.