Your Ent Business Visa® Debit Card:
- Can be used wherever Visa is accepted.
- Works like a check, by withdrawing money from your checking account.
A debit card can make money management easier by:
- Letting you track your purchases real-time via Online and Mobile Banking.
- Make free withdrawals, deposits and transfers at Ent and CO-OP ATMs*.
Provides added peace of mind:
- When you use your Ent Business Visa Debit Card to shop, you're protected by Visa's Zero Liability** policy should any unauthorized use of your debit card occur.
- Because we want to help you protect your financial information, we are reissuing Ent Business Visa Debit Cards with chip technology over the next few months.
For a new or replacement debit card, visit any of our instant issue service centers.
*If you choose an ATM outside of the Ent or CO-OP network, a $1.50 per use fee may apply. A surcharge may also be imposed by the machine's
owner. Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs are available nationwide. To find free ATMs available near you, visit Ent.com/Locations.
**Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Ent promptly of any unauthorized use.
Account qualifications apply.